Gaining Adoption of Business Transformation
Three out of four CEOs today see their company’s change readiness as a key competitive advantage. And they expect increasing change in the future, transformation change that is bigger, faster, more complex and cross functional. Change becomes the new constant as companies continually reconstruct their business to remain competitive in the marketplace. But new business strategies can’t be implemented without engaged employees and stakeholders, ready for the challenges the future holds.
We work closely with clients to create change that intimately reflects their unique structure and culture. Our proprietary assessment models tailor programs for each client as opposed to off-the-shelf templates used by many consulting firms. We leverage the methodology and tools most effective for each client engagement. We address governance, cultural obstacles, structural limitations, employee mindsets, anticipating and overcoming resistance and engagement of essential stakeholders to “create change” as opposed to simply managing it.
“Communications is the oxygen of change.” Jim Haudan, The Art of EngagementWhat separates Dixon|James’ approach is our decades of corporate communications experience and ability to use two-way communications to address cultural dynamics which limit your employees ability to “choose change.”
Our work spans the CPG, manufacturing, financial services and food service industries, and supports multiple change initiatives:
– Business strategy implementation and enterprise-wide business transformation
– New IT system and process implementation, new procurement strategies
– Strategy changes, culture change and rebrandings
– Mergers and acquisitions, leadership changes
– Strategy shifts
Our team is prepared to support your change efforts in the following ways:
- Serve as your on-site Change Leader
- Business case development, packaging the compelling support for your internal transformation and the basis for change communications
- Change readiness assessments, stakeholder assessments and engagement plans, communications audits and strategy
- Provide impactful change communications support with messaging and production of all internal communications elements
- Change leaders and change agent training, preparing team members to effectively address the “people side” of change
- Evaluation and measurement of change outcomes and process
We are members of the Association of Change Management Professionals and support the creation of standards for the industry.
Read our perspective on change management and communications as reported by Supply Business magazine or posted on SpendMatters.